A SIMPLE TKA, YET FULLY DEDICATED TO PERFORMANCE
Without concession to the tribology of the knee joint, nor to the quality of materials used and their manufacture, the Universal ROLFLEX TKA proposes a simplified range of sizes:
- Femoral Condyles and tibial baseplates made of Cobalt-Chromium
- Reversible femoral Condyles right and left available in 6 sizes for cemented use only
- A/P and M/L dimensions, and femoral resections identical to those of the Anatomic version
- Accentuated and highly congruent trochlear groove identical to Anatomic version
- Reversible tibial baseplate right and left available in 6 sizes, including the 3 smaller sizes with short keel
- Center of rotation of tibial insert in the middle of the M/L dimension
- The available tibial inserts, available in 5 thicknesses are made of polyethylene PEXEL moderately crosslinked and vacuum-packed.
- Instrumentation set limited to 3 trays
And as for the Anatomic Rolflex, the polyethylene material used for the bearings is the PEXEL: moderately crosslinked which delivers significant wear resistance without reducing the mechanical caracteristics of the material.